BOOKING & RENTAL CONDITIONS
Please note: Bookings can only be confirmed once the Terms, Conditions and Lease Agreement have been agreed to and the required documents and forms submitted
- Six weeks prior to arrival: Deposit will be refunded less $100 management fee.
- Within six weeks of arrival: Deposit non-refundable unless we can re-book the period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $100 management fee will apply.
HARGRAVES BEACH HOUSE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LEASE AGREEMENT OF TEMPORARY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
- A minimum 2 night stay is required for all weekends and minimum 3 night stay for mid-week holidays stays. During Dec/Jan (peak season), minimum 3 nights stay.
- A 25% non-refundable rental deposit is required to secure the booking. Bookings will not be confirmed until deposit is received. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guest’s acceptance of these Terms, Conditions and Lease agreement.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
- The damage deposit is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The damage deposit will be refunded within 7 days after you vacate the premises and an inspection is performed. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc. The Tenant is responsible for any damage to or loss of the Contents howsoever caused during the Rental Period. Unless the Renter notifies the Owner of any shortage or damage by 5PM on the Start Date, the Tenant agrees that the Contents were present and in good condition at the commencement of the Rental Period. The Owner may deduct any loss or damage to the Premises or Contents from the damage deposit.
- The Owner has the right to cancel the booking where any amount due is not paid by the due date.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time is after 3:00pm, check-out time is 11:00am to allow time to prepare property for next guests. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- We accommodate guests up to 12 people, but stress this is NOT A PARTY HOUSE. Parties, functions and Schoolies are strictly prohibited. The house is situated in a residential area and consideration for the permanently residing neighbours is appreciated. Loud noise curfew: 10PM weekdays/12AM weekends.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation notice or the number subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for additional guests not agreed to with the owner in advance.
- The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your damage deposit and/or additional payments.
- The Tenant shall not permit any hazardous activity or light any fire in or near the Premises. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of the security deposit.
- The owner has the right to cancel a booking at any time.
- During your stay guests may use the 2 car spaces in the garage and 2 on the driveway in front of the garage. Parking on neighbours property is not allowed; these cars may be towed or prosecuted.
- The Tenant will be charge an additional $100 for excess rubbish which does not fit within the appropriate bin. This shall pay for all rubbish removal, cleaning and deodorising.
- The Tenant shall close and lock the garage, doors and windows on the Premises when not occupied and upon leaving. The property is keyed with a security key. If the key is lost a fee is payable to have the house completely re-keyed.
- No Pets allowed on the premises.
- Hargraves Beach House does not permit smoking inside the house and will result in a further $500 cleaning fee. Please use ashtrays provided.
- The owner takes no responsibility for the guest’s personal property.
- The Tenant agrees to use the Premises and Contents at their own risk and hereby releases to the fullest extent permitted by law the Owner and any agent from all claims howsoever arising in connection with the House, the Premises or Contents including by breach of contract, duty or statute (“Claims”). Further, the Renter shall indemnify the Owner and any agent against any Claims made by any other person or entity in relation to the Rental Period.
- Any breach of the terms, conditions or lease agreement will result in termination of rental without notice or refund and tenants are required to vacate the premises.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangement with the owner in writing or email.