BOOKING & RENTAL CONDITIONS
There are 3 rental rates:
- Mid Week – starting Monday or Tuesday 3pm – Friday 11am
- Weekend – Friday 3pm – Sunday anytime
- Weekly – any 7 day period starting from Sunday to Friday
Weekend check-in on Friday after 3pm and check out anytime Sunday – this makes every weekend a long weekend at Hargraves Beach House.
Linen includes sheets, pillowslip, hand and bath towel.
Two waste bins are supplied for single use.
Both of these Sulo bins are double size. Red Top for general waste and Yellow Top for recycling – 240 litres each bin.
We have allowed guests the equivalent of double the quantity of normal weekly household collection.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TEMPORARY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing or email.
- Deposit of 20% non-refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Confirmation of arrival must be received 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
- Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate that most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. We can supply a portable cot for infants. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited without prior approval. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. $500 Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount or can be guaranteed by providing credit card details. The bond will be cancelled or refunded in full at checkout subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc.
- Linen is to be supplied by the owners unless advised otherwise.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing or email.