We trust our website has convinced you to book with us – email lynian3 @ gmail.com
To make a booking, all you have to do is email or phone us ( you will be speaking to an Australian with an Australian accent ) with the dates you have in mind and advise us of the number of adults, children and infants in your group.
- We will PROMPTLY confirm with you that the tariff and dates are available and confirm the deposit amount (20%)
- Then you confirm acceptance and then we send you our local ANZ bank account details for you to transfer the deposit
- We will then confirm receipt when the deposit shows up in our account and confirm and reserve your booking – the balance can be paid a few days before arrival or you can bring cash with you – whatever suits you
- Also if you prefer to use a credit card or bank account via Paypal – that is possible but a 3% surcharge is required ( that’s what they charge us )
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- Deposit of 20%( refundable under certain conditions) is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Confirmation of arrival must be received 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
- Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate that most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited without prior approval. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- $500 or agreed amount Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount or can be guaranteed by providing credit card details. The bond will be cancelled or refunded in full at checkout subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc.
- Linen is included with the tariff.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstance and incur a $1000 pet and pest cleaning charge if discovered on the premises..
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner writing or email.